Sunday, July 6, 2008

Low Isee Results Middle Level

Loc. Weekly July 6

The time is ripe for a fresh start? I would say so ..

There is still one final lunge, touched on an approximately 28,500 and finally should start this new and much awaited mid-term.

We start from the Long Cycle


battleplane according to this we are going to touch a minimum important on the lower support of a Gann Grid, which stands in its own area 28300-28700.

average cycle

too battleplane that until now has held up very well the movement of the imminent future shows us a minimum from which to start the new term.
Finally I wanted to show in graphic detail the usual intermediate
I pointed out the quadratures Gann. Just see where you are going to form the current minimum in order to understand the validity of this technique.

From the point of view but I think we will see quick Monday to attempt to bring in area 29000. Could stretch from here, but I think as I said most likely the formation of a new low for the next two days.
Good Trading


0 comments:

Post a Comment