Friday, May 8, 2009

Archery Recurve Risers

Berlin

I thought that writing in Berlin is too difficult. How to figure out how much I liked the city 's environment, the' atmosphere? I decided then to a (not very) short photo tour, accompanied by captions.
I hope you enjoy! Arri



's arrival. My happiness was more due to being back to 0 meters above sea level than anything else!




The door of the house Simplonstrasse 8.





In Berlin 's oldest, very little, and the modern, quite, know comuqnue blend in beautifully.







They could not miss the pictures of the wall. It's one of the last three towers that were located in no man's land that remained standing, as you can see I'm trying to cross the no man's land, of course, escaping the evil of capital 'to go west into the arms of my brothers, the proletarians of the DDR! !








It seems that in Berlin do not miss the great palaces of contemporary architects. I saw the most beautiful buildings I have ever meet (Piano inter alia struck there too! His is the 'building in' last photo).







The Memorial to the victims of 'holocaust is just outside the Brandenburg Gate. A little 'as if we mettissimo front of the Colosseum. In its simplicity is an incredible effectiveness, the fact that people can cross responds to a precise plan of the designer, who wanted a "living memorial". I find it wonderful!








In the city there are also two memorials dedicated to the brave Soviet soldiers who liberated the city. Stuff to renege on centrist place forever! :) Seriously
c 'is really moved by that, because architecture "pedagogical" communist regimes should not be taught anything to anyone!




workers to work on the tower in Alexanderplatz. They were making a sort of sheath to the tower itself ...








As you may guess I was somewhat fascinated by the reflections on the Spree. Eye because it seems dark, but it really is the dawn (the famous "Day After Tomorrow").






This is what we were "waiting" who did the 'dawn to take pictures of reflections on the Spree.






And this is how we woke up after the nights spent out late!



Also in Berlin I must do the 'idiot!



Qunando it says "the sword of Damocles"!


And bon, I actually made 460 pictures in seven days, but I thought this would be no more than enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment