State Examinations
Now. But universities are not government?
Let's assume that the Ministry of Education know, what are the programs of 3 +2 years that I've done (including theses and No. 2 of 2 placements for a total time of 12 months) no?
And that approval, these programs, since c is on the parchment the logo of the Italian Republic, is not it?
So you tell me why a distance of less than three months from the thesis I have to put before a committee made up of colleagues who can evaluate whether or not to enroll their meldetto professional, even making me pay for this great opportunity, 260 clean euros of taxes (not to mention the books)?
No, because to me this thing is driving me crazy to go, really!
First written on 23 and 30 ... the second week that I lie ahead!
0 comments:
Post a Comment