Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Extreme Curves Jacqueline

A heart of shells for ... ... ... ... ... ..


thought I was gone?? I know, I know ... I was assentissima these days, I ask you once again sorry ... but I'm really busy and I'm just at home or anything ... but now I'll promise you this much more slowly and respond to all of you ...

Sorry but only today I tell you the WINNER (or winner? ... hihi) but it was really lungaaaa ... I had to discard the double messages and make a distinction between followers and comments! Next time I will make a simple little thing! hihihi

But let us!! Then you were to participate in 123 (Wow ... to be my first giveaway are TAAANTI) thank you all from my heart to you all!

Amrita Vanda Sara Rachel Elena Fiore Anna Vanessa Erika Katia twisted Footprints Debora Emilia Eva Rosa Creative Monica Eri Alessandra Miriam Silvia Paola Clara Cinzia Angela Creativity Handmade Eleonora Raffa Michaela Monica Fe Ilona Francesca Kina Jo Jo Paola Brunetti Maria Catherine Donatella Serena
1. 42. 83. Jack86
2. 43. 84.
3. Desserts gogo 44. Rosa 85. The Woodstock
4. Picces decor 45. Lucia Esposito 86. In the heart of flavors
5. Barbara (daydreaming) 46. Ylenia tonon 87. Patrick P.
6. Caralulù 47. Rnconi Sonia 88.
7. Made by queen 48. Monicot 89.
8. 49. Andreani Gastronomy 90. Beads and Buttons
9. ; Sunflowers8 50. 91. Miki 8
10. Valeo 51. 92.
11. Eri bryce's house 52. & # 160; Giusy 93.
12. Lorenza Tarantino 53. Dolcifusa 94.
13. & # 160; Melanie 54. 95.
14. Ilafabila 55. Kiara 96. Patrizia (chores and not only)
15. Miss Pinky 56. Mariuccia 97. Rebbypa
16. Balubino 69 57. Fascination Street 98. Matilda
17. 58. Soribel 99.
18. 59. 100. Giuliedda
19. Stefi (Scrapbookingitalia) 60. Maminat 101. Annadrai
20. 61. 102. Doriana
21. Francy 62. Mela 103. Ale82
22. Cinzietta 63. 104. Blossom Hill
23. Fataeffe 64. 105. Ciri
24. Not only creations 65. The garden of Michelle 106. Verderame
25. Stefi (the shop of goodness) 66. Annarita 107.
26. Pungitone Anna 67. & # 160; Beta 108.
27. Aloisini Carla 68. Ball and Sonia 109. Barbara (give me two hands to create)
28. Paola Brunetti 69. ABC Hobby 110. Barbara (scrapbooking and it will pass)
29. 70. 111.
30. Lilith 71. Solema 112. Bietolini
31. Lucia Vendetta 72. 113 .
32. Rinaldi Roberta 73. 114. Perilna Wonder
33. Red Shoes 74. 115. Alessandra Lace
34. Makena 75. BipBip 116. Alb and Rose
35. 76. & # 160; Francesca 117. Kosenrufu Mama
36. Happy Mom 77. 118.
37. A. Victoria 78. Lorella 119. Patrick (the garden of blueberries)
38. Zamaro Serena 79. 120. Giovanna
39. 80. Bernice 121. Moonlight
40. Lizzie's room 81. Dolcezzecreative Dani 122. Barbara F.
41. Fedechica85 82. Feltrina 123.

For maximum fairness I decided to do an extraction and RANDOM ... I thought it was right to also copy the images (123 participants in 3 columns)

Want to know who vintoooo ?????

Cattura

eeeeee ... ... drum roll ....

kjkjk

THE NUMBER 66 - ANNARITA Bravissima Annaaaa!

Send me an email with your address!

Girls of course I'll make another ... I was already thinking about a MEGA-candy for Christmas ... with the most winners ... hihi we'll see!

A baciottone eli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment