Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why I Show My Cleavage

Yellow flowers cake and some little news ...

Hello to all girls! How are you?!?

So today I wanted to show the last cake I made during a meeting with the sweet mini Monica, a friend of my mom bloggers!

cake today is not anything special, indeed, because I had no time to do so I just focused on simplicity!
It 's the usual sponge cake soaked with water and Maraschino, cream and milk with the addition of cocoa powder and dark chocolate drops! Decorations sugar paste!

IMG_2441

IMG_2444

Despite the simplicity of the cake I wanted he could very well, was my thought for Monica and her wonderful family and did not want live up to expectations!
The filling was super chocolate, made just for her beautiful daughter Isabella, is an incredible sweetness ... never known a girl like that!

But there's more!

yes because the dearest Monica made us (me, my mother and my sister, hihihi) of the most delicious fish ceramic!

Look how wonderful! It is not very good?!? look precision with which he also produced the roses on the cards! I love them, except that I love fish in general, and everything is sea, but these are really beautiful! Mine is the first in tall, beige and light blue (the colors that I personally love!)

MONICAAAAAAA THANKS!

IMG_2447 IMG_2449

Now I wanted to tell you about a little news that I have in mind ... I thought I'd start making a real school ... where pastry lesson to lesson I will explain step by step procedures, recipes
... etc. For now, the lessons will run around the cake decorations and will be followed by pictures, but I'm already setting in motion to open a channel on YouTube!
So you will see me and "my" kitchen! ahahahaha, no joke, I just think that videos are more interesting! Anyway tomorrow I will do a test with a video camera and will let you know!

patisserieF

as many of you know I'm not a professional, so what I will deal in my classes will be just what I have learned over the years, I do not want the pastry chefs, but I just want to share with you my passion!

A baciooooone soon ... and with the first lesson PASTRY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment