Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coffee Table Decorating Ides

Gumwriters interview Roby


* Gaia Conventi
last few days we care (we do it yourself , nobody to make us a compliment!) of as "serious literary blog," and mind you: serious but not serious. For us to make the leap in quality - you've noticed the leap in quality and we were very athletic? - We thought Zairo Ferrante and his interview on dinanimismo. We we even understand, the dinanimismo! Believe it or not, Zaire was able to get off our heads in the turf, the rest of us scribblers are rubber, it was said that the operation succeeded.


So here we have taken the hand, because we like to think that - among many other rubbish that we tell you - there is also something to be saved. Something to hand down to posterity, to link around Jupiter to our ego, but maybe you would do well also to the heads of sod not attending Gumwriters! Today gives us the impetus to new routes - never crossed before - thinks his friend Roberto Guerra.


I call friend, but maybe Robert could also exclaim that has nothing to do with me, I can blame him? And who'd ever seen with a troublemaker like me?

Come on then learned Roberto Guerra - will not tell you that the stripping, the temperature does not recommend it - with our questions from "man in the street" or if you prefer to be "goats on the web".


What makes us a futures Gumwriters? And - so no one hears us - you are good, the future, in our mess ironic truth insolent?


R. We feel all right ... there are strange hackers around, even institutions, which monitor the tags ... Gumwriters Ferrara, just the title, we futurist (English) prefer the rubber known as plastic and silicon lone sparrows chirping and varied. Chip Chip sing-typed today. Gumwriters is a rare example neodada by Ferrara and surroundings of cyberculture provocative online free and fun combination in our futurist almost scientific method to capture free-spirited and funny or not. "The man who does not laugh is not wise," said Zarathustra ...


Futurists are born or made? Exclaims what a futuristic look in the mirror?


R. In my opinion we are mutants, x-man has not yet approved (better!). As a child I loved the TV already, I never lose any direct about the Apollo missions. Like Narcissus, long ago I dreamed of living in a better world for all, today, on my cheek, no more lipstick pupae, but a paresina-Parisina for a shot of air (which I love nicotine!), not by chance on the right (the effect Ferrara Red) I that I even futurisation Marx in a volume with the likes of Gianni Vattimo, Max More and Campa!

CONTINUE GUMWRITERS

0 comments:

Post a Comment