According to a psychological theory men are condemned to have an 'identity more uncertain and fluctuating than women. This is because they are forced to acquire their male identity, a strong break from the initial discovery that all children have with their mother. The process of identifying women would be easier, as they can, at least in part (and certainly not everyone is happy), to stay connected with primitive identifications with his mother and his body.
The mother's body. How many words have been spent in psychology on this topic. The Holy Grail of whole psychodynamic theories, this is the mother's body. Theories that use big words and abstract concepts, to explain something so simple. The mother's body and the click (in the sense of "kind", "matrix") of every good thing to come into anyone's life. The heat, the food, 'love, the care, comfort, the smell of your skin next to yours, the 'to be lifted, picked up, literally and figuratively.
But it is also the basis of any future experience of rejection, rejection, not acceptance. Often the two things coexist and live together, sometimes even at the same time.
I have accepted or rejected me, Mom?
Both, like every mother. Remember
intersect each other in mind, the Latvian share when Dad was out (new Oedipus), hugs and kisses care. And fear, seeing the distant, preoccupied, and I assume the child to blame (as this affects all now I will never be easy to say).
Yet you do not change places with any other in the world, and I love you so much.
I practiced my break, you'll have noticed. There was a precise moment when the balance of complicity and harmony has moved from you dad. But you see, it happened. Yet
mother had to happen, because I cease to love you like a child, and begin to love you like a man. No longer seeking care love and consolation, but the love that wants to treat, and console, and this was his consolation. No longer the love of addiction, but the love of freedom.
Do not get mad when you laugh. If you could see behind the laughter 'that there is love, and pain to see you sometimes blow, I know you do not get angry.
With the three of us have had a different relationship. I am the first, and for a time the only, foreign objects and mysterious fallen in your (in your) young lives. So great a responsibility. But loving, connected, perhaps yours as it was not Eugene, whose appetite is poor made you feel rejected, it Virginia, where the female has to be connected immediately to my father so much.
But believe me when I say that our love for you is enormous, and that even today, who is 50 years old, you can sometimes see in you the girl hovering on skates, how did you ever fly, sometimes standing out in high an outlet, sometimes falling, in our lives.
Congratulations Mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment