Thursday, August 13, 2009

How Many Calories Dies Vegetable Stir Fry Have

L 'Argentario, the controversies and the summer Ficamaschia

I have to admit. This year I did a fifty-year holiday. And I already went Luxury making them. My meager finances and September waiting for me (very busy, almost billionaire commitments) I have not a little limited. Fortunately, there are friends, even those who speak little but then they do a lot, and realize that maybe take a week at sea to their house to make you forget a little 'sadness and fear of the future is the best thing you can do for you . But holidays were fifty! We've been home three nights out of six, and the outputs have been very moderate, consisting mainly of long walks on the seafront of Porto Santo Stefano and Porto Ercole, with a stake in Capalbio half crazy, and a day in Montalcino, Brunello in search of . Almost gourmet holiday I would say, given the amount of festivals visit. But the
'Argentario is a wonderful place, a place where the mountains, also quite rough, marry beautifully with the sea, Mr. Sea, offering views like these.




and coves like this one.


Or this.


Then I come back, and I find bread for my teeth, with the controversy on the teachers of religion and the abortion pill.
The first topic I do not even pronounce. I would say that the 'anomaly in the fact that people were selected by the curia entered on the merits with regard to the opinion that a board of public school teachers expressed on a student.
In the second case I think the 'intervention is more precious than the beautiful Minister Gasparri, always ready to give us new pearls. The minister maintains that the Italian Drug Agency has no authority to rule on 'effectiveness and on the' use of a drug because it has no "democratic legitimacy". This paper is valuable because it brings to light the results perfectly democracy that we are experiencing right now. This result is called "populism" and designates 's such a system in which the popular legitimacy' s all that matters in giving opinions not only moral but also scientific, ethical or aesthetic or on any topic. What we forget is that even if the 'whole world's population claimed that the' water is composed of a single molecule of hydrogen and one oxygen, the 'water is always composed of two hydrogen molecules and one oxygen, there are cocks. Then the Minister Gasparri has every right to criticize the rules for 'use of RU-486, but, though democratically elected parliament, has no title, being a journalist [sic] to make scientific judgments about a drug .
And here I close.
Ficamaschia And, you say!
Here, I say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment