No news, good news!
Spurred by a blogger whom I will not name (for convenience we will call Valeriasprona)'m here to give you details.
That is, the return to a deserted Rome burning and it was tough, but enjoyable.
I found waiting for an empty house that initially appeared to reject me (that's why I spent most of the day out, not to mention the nights), but it slowly improves, and I try to put everything in perspective. Moving objects, Modifying it is a lack of respect: the house will be for a while, 'my house, el' only way to convince good (and also live with the memory of JJ) is not making a mausoleum. This does not mean I'm a lot more behind the plants on the balcony now that she is not there when he was here to "remember" to do so lovingly. Then my care that they do not have much success is a different kettle of fish (I think with the climate of 'last week, the only plants with a certain life expectancy are the cactus on the balcony).
's other big news is that I weighed, and I finally learned how fat I carry him. Now, I will not tell the exact number, but we say that weight less than T-Bone Galeazzi, but more than Kate Moss, in fact, put it this way, weighing more than Kate and not much less than Giampiero. For this is the shot 'operation diet. In one week I lost three pounds, but also a lot to put in a good mood at the table, given the constant presence of the same social and ricotta bresaole! The 'other diet-related problem is that I'm passing out to buy a kilo of vegetables I use to fill my poor stomach. But I became an expert in the selection and cleaning of the vegetables themselves ... and I understand why the beans already cost clean much more than others!
At work things are going, I expect a Black September, including state exams, presentations at conferences, study for 'examination PhD and subjects to be tested. But as rightly pointed out to me a friend, there is really to complain when one has nothing to do, because it means that the prospects are less rosy.
Meanwhile I saw a girl I had started dating before the summer break. Things are going well, and I would say that the story is now declassified by the "intrigues" to enter the magical world of stories series. " This thing scares me a bit ', because I was used to avoid bad feelings. But it is also true that nothing ventured nothing gained, and she I do have thoughts that I had for a long time. One of them came to my mind the 'other night in the car, back from Ostia. We were on the back seat, and at one point she was ranicchiata on me and fell asleep. I came to think that for a man "big" like me it's nice to have a girlfriend "baby" (she is) because it is as if this could make sense of our size, we are large to accommodate her, comfort. And on that note
kiss from Perugia greet you and embrace you. I just hope not to pass another twenty days!
0 comments:
Post a Comment