Saturday, September 5, 2009

Howto Edit Licence.dat




I have a wolf. Once I took him around, you know. With a certain nonchalance. I thought it was an animal like any other. I knew that could be dangerous, Christ, was a wolf! But I thought that because my wolf is not so bad. And then, of course, I take him back. Sometimes with a leash, sometimes even let him free without a leash muzzle it. The people do not find it so strange, some even liked my wolf. It 'an old story: danger and allure. In one way or 'another know it all. Danger and allure.
Then things got a little 'complicated. Because the wolf got into trouble. Biting, growling. And pulling on the leash. Uh, if pulled. And believe me, it was not a to be left to put the choke collar. Did not like anything to be pulled.
So, I said, the wolf got into trouble. And above all, scared some people. Sometimes people who were very close to me. People who wanted and want very well.
I tried to explain to them that in the end, even if with claws and sharp teeth, by God, it was my luck! It was not so bad after all. They said I was I do not understand, and that 's my affection for the cute little animal would not let me see what kind of a bitch bastard he really was. And they went.
Finally came the time that gray-haired bastard bit me. Jesus, me! His master, the one that gave him the choice morsels, and led him around the world.
E 'was then that I began to think to discard. But you also understand that it is not so easy to get rid of a wolf. L 'mica ENPA not take a wolf. Especially a spoiled like mine. Leave the highway did not seem like a good idea, both for moral reasons and for practical reasons. Furthermore it has always suffered from a sore 's car, the damn yellow eyes. I got to the point of thinking, well, get it over with. A shot and go. Then bury it somewhere and goodnight to the bucket. There are
come very close. We were there, I on one side and all his' other end of the gun. My eyes ran down the barrel, came to the viewfinder and ended up straight in his yellow eyes. It simply did not make 'I did it. Why for that canidate by the treacherous had pointed ears, 's just evil and treacherous, had always given the right for a couple of sghigni of the good ones. This short, we spent good times together. I could not pull the trigger.
Then the 'I put in the cellar. E 'locked. I give him to eat a little. Partly because I want deboluccio remains. Yes, because the cellar door is not so strong. And he's strong, very strong. So a little 'meat every now and then, just because they do not crack. But not enough to have had any ambition to escape.
Because, you see, I'm sure he would not have my own qualms. I am convinced that to give him the ' at the beast I would sink its jaws into the neck with great pleasure. And I, I want my neck. Even as is, without additional vents.
I must confess one thing. Every time I go down to the cellar to give it that little 'meat, I'm afraid. Why from time to time I want to bring a bit 'to walk my wolf. Then go find out why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment