Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Best Hospital For Strokes

... Uff ... another blog?!?

IMG_0430
Well
Well yes ... now you have me too! Many of you already know me, thanks to Mama Rosie's blog, where my exploits as a "model" for its numerous necklaces, earrings, bracelets, HAND MADE T-shirts (we would point out) and so on and so forth!
Well
But you know com 'is ... you have to have patience with the elderly! Hi hi hi hi
Well
So I thought, tempted by so many, to open a space where I publish my cakes, recipes, tips, tutorials and various mess!


To celebrate the happy event I thought I'd do a little giveaway, of course I would have liked give a cake, or some other trick ... but for obvious reasons I decided to borrow a bit 'of the creativity of my mom!
Well
giving away this heart of sticks and shells.
If you want, put the picture on your blog and become my supporters, or just leave a comment below!



EbiIl The candy expires August 15 well
Well
Special thanks to Arteteca which is linked as the first follower when I still had not posted anything ... this means that you trust!!
Well
Baciotti baciotti Eli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment