Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ways To Word Engagement Invitation

Almost Peach Bavarian

You Hot??
So come all by myself to take a slice of the pie cooler than ever!

torta pesche 1° post

In reality at the beginning was to be a Bavarian peaches,
recipe I saw from my sweet friend Lusi, the blog
Sweets and beyond
but then ... something went wrong ... oh yes ... while I'm in the gele room and we remain locked in!! PANICOOO .... When I finally manage to angle out the door, back in the kitchen ... and .... gele hello hello!

torta pesche 1° post-3

So I decided to make my life easier stuffing the sponge cake, soaked in limoncello the friend of Mom, Apple, forum Peccati di Gola Friendship and (soon to put the recipe) with Bavarian cream, covered with another layer of sponge cake always wet and a layer of peaches into small pieces and jelly!

Result? A pleasure to be enjoyed while sipping a fresh glass of iced tea!

This cake I lay all of you who have been so kind and sweet and you have given me so much confidence!

THANKS

A bacioooooone Eli

0 comments:

Post a Comment