Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Street Legal Dune Buggy In Ontario

parade of cakes! Pizza and farming

So ... can I start my every post I apologize for the lack ?!?!? Offi ... once again I was superimpegnatissima! Among cakes and study the last few days I have not never had a moment ...

I made so many cakes ... some I have not even photographed Evabbè !!!!!!! I did not want to put them all on one page so I decided that every 2 / 3 days I will update you!

Meanwhile these are the first two that I'll show you ... the first is another pizza pie! A bit different from the first but ... I hope to always be good! made in exactly the same way ... so if you want to get information on how to achieve go to the previous post! Then of course you know I'm always here, ready to help with any questions!

IMG_4075 IMG_4082 IMG_4077

This is the second was expressly sought with the logo of agriculture bio! & # 160; And here I'll see my latest purchase. ... what?? Watch bordoncino!! The effect is not cute? E 'I bought from a mattarellino http://www.surbitonart.co.uk/ shop ... cute and shipping costs low enough!

IMG_3969 IMG_3978 IMG_3964

I hope you have enjoyed !!!&# 160; the next (this time will be soon ... heheh)

A mega mega kiss eli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment